Help! How can I recover my password!

Feel free to chat about anime, manga, light novel or games here (or anything really of interest).
HiddenWrath

Help! How can I recover my password!

Post by HiddenWrath » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:56 am

Hey guys I'm kinda newish to legend. But I'm pretty far in the game now. Well I downloaded the app on my phone and now can't remember the password to login. How can I recover it? Please help?

SkyeWelse
Graphics & Web Design

Re: Help! How can I recover my password!

Post by SkyeWelse » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi HiddenWrath,

I believe that you can take care of this problem by doing a password reset which will email a new password or steps for how to go about changing your password to the email address that you used when first registering your account.

If this does not work, please feel free to email us at admin @ heroesoflegend.org

Thanks for your time,

-Thomas

HiddenWrath

Post by HiddenWrath » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:24 am

Hey guys. U really Must've not read my post at all. I need the password to my game. Not the forum. Not. The. Forum. I need the password to my game. Heroes legend. Not the heroes legend forum.

josejl
Programmer

Post by josejl » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:57 am

Uh, I bet most people here were confused by your post.

We are a hacking/fan translation group, we do not develop games, we hack and translate games made by third parties.
I have no idea what game you are talking about, as there are plenty of games with a really similar name to our group (Hero Legend,Hero of Legends, even Heroes of Legend)

I don't know if you are using Android or iOS, but in Google Play Store all apps have an email address you can use to contact the creators, I think it would be the best option to try contacting that address.

SkyeWelse
Graphics & Web Design

Post by SkyeWelse » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Thanks for the reply Josejl. I spoke with HiddenWrath via email. Apparently, we share the same name a free-to-play game. I believe he understands now that this is not the forum he was looking for. lol

-Thomas