Crazy Stuff Your Hear People Say

Feel free to chat about anime, manga, light novel or games here (or anything really of interest).
zeromonkey
Hacker, script editor and control freak

Crazy Stuff Your Hear People Say

Post by zeromonkey » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:41 pm

I was told an interesting story this morning. My sister said her daughter got 3 spankings yesterday (before anybody gets in an uproar, it is usually a simple swat on her butt to get her attention and not a full blown beating). My sister said that my niece (4 years old by the way and full of sass & showing her ass) said the strangest thing. Before she got her first one for the day, she turned to her mom and took her by the arm. Looked her square in the eyes and told her "Mommie, do it slow. It feels best when you spank me slowly." My sister kind of paused and had the funniest expression on her face (according to her husband and he just kind of smiled like "I can't believe she said something like that).

You may be wondering what the big deal is but from the description of the incident I got, it sounded like she was saying that she enjoys a good spanking but only if you do it slowly. Being the twisted individual I am, I am thinking about getting her a dominatrix paddle just for a practical joke.

NightWolve

Re: Crazy Stuff Your Hear People Say

Post by NightWolve » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:32 pm

Hmmmm... Maybe they ought to turn to other forms of punishment then, e.g. taking her toys away, no TV or gaming, etc. Heh.

zeromonkey

Post by zeromonkey » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:50 pm

I think how she said that really freaked her parents out. (They are some of the most uptight people I have ever met in my life. They have been married 14 years almost and have never farted/burped in front of each other). Needless to say, she doesn't get a spanking anymore (not that she got a lot of them because losing her Barbie dolls or her iPad seems to do the trick usually). It is one of those things that you would have to know her parents and think... where the fuck did she hear something like this or did she develop this on her own? Her son told her the other day when she asked why he never likes to wear pants and her told her that he like for his wiener to be out so he can hear the aliens talking to him better. When he is dressed, he is either spider man or batman. He doesn't wear what would be considered regular clothes.

SkyeWelse
Graphics & Web Design

Post by SkyeWelse » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Well, I wouldn't put too much stock into figuring out where they heard it from, it could just be something weird that a kid might come up with to say. Kids say weird stuff all the time. My cousin once told me that "Dragons are nice to him", to which I replied, "Yes, they are nice to me as well.". :)

-Thomas

zeromonkey

Post by zeromonkey » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:51 pm

That's great! I would have said something like make sure to talk to them from the front because they fart fire and do it a lot.