ZnK Delay

Welcome to Heroes of Legend Translations!
flamethrower
Programmer

ZnK Delay

Post by flamethrower » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:07 am

Regarding the Trails to Zero translation project, the December release date previously announced will not be met due to a few team members not having free time to work on what is still needed for the project. In light of this, I am announcing a delay of the release of the patch. The new date is "when it's ready." Please note that this is still an active project and I will be opening up positions for play testers, script editors, Kiseki series lore advisors, as well as anyone who may wish to help our lead graphic designer with graphic edits still needed in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your understanding.
----------------------------

We're now working on script edits. Once those edits are completed (soon... but ETA unknown), I'll make a beta version and then send that to testers.
Once the beta feedback is incorporated, I'll make a final version and release that.

I would also like placeholder graphics at a minimum for the arts list pages because not having these ruined my own playthrough, and the idea is to release something that can be enjoyed. I will make them myself if necessary. Chapter title cards and manual pages will be left undone if we don't find a graphic artist because these aren't critical to your enjoyment of the game.