Hi

Welcome to Heroes of Legend Translations!
tcaud

Hi

Post by tcaud » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi there. I just found this place and I'm glad to see it exists. Hopeful the PC-98 is going to be getting a lot more western attention in the near future!

SkyeWelse
Graphics & Web Design

Re: Hi

Post by SkyeWelse » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:10 am

Welcome to the forum tcaud!

I remember seeing your post over at NFG Games and it's great to see another enthusiastic PC-98 fan who would like to take a look at some projects. I saw that you posted a bit about a Floppy Disk Extractor program which would be a fantastic tool to have available if you are able to get it working correctly. There are a lot of software that would be great translation projects if only we could either extract files or learn a bit more about how to disable the copy protection. The other poster that was helping you get started over at NFG, Kobushi, knows a fair bit about the various formats and was able to describe a little about each one, so he would be an excellent resource for you to at least get started.

I would also like to invite you to the PC-98 Discord channel, specifically the #hardware and #pc-98_translation_discussion. We are an active community and you can ask a lot of great information in real-time there.

-Thomas